Support the YMCA with a Donation
“When I came to the Y here, I immediately just felt very much at home.” Mary Ellen, Member of the YMCA of Metro Denver
Can you remember a pivotal time when the YMCA was there for you?
When our community is in urgent need, the YMCA of Metro Denver is there to provide support, connection and to lend a helping hand. Today on Giving Tuesday all around the world, charitable and compassionate people like youa re showing their live for their communities. We invite you to join the movement of generous kindness with us!
Please make your donation today and in honor of Giving Tuesday your generosity will be MATCHED! Thanks to our Board of Directors and a few generous donors, your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $150,000 (match deadline: Dec. 31). Your kindness will help ensure the Y can continue to respond when our community needs us most.
But today we are still paying for these vital investments, even as community needs continue to skyrocket, costs are growing, and we face massive reductions in public funding. We are counting on your support. Every dollar counts and no gift amount is too small to make a difference.
- $100 donation allows us to feed a family of five for one month
- $250 donation provides a week of camp to families in need
- $500 donation provides two weeks of Out of School Time care for a single mom
- $1,000 wellness scholarship for a family for a year
- $2,500 donation helps provide a one month scholarship for a preschooler in our Y Academy
- $5,000 keeps our food pantry stocked with fresh and healthy food for one month.
Learn more about Investing in Colorado's Children with a Colorado State income tax credit is available to donors who give through the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit (CCCC) for the purpose of promoting child care in Colorado.
For any questions, please contact our Mission Advancement team.